Rock County School District Review, High-level growth / financial & performance trends – March 2023
April 6, 2023
Open our full PDF report titled Rock County School District Review, High-level growth / financial & performance trends – March 2023.
Other Articles From Our Blog
SPRING 2024 ELECTION HUB
February 23, 2024
Announcing the new and improved Spring Election Hub. The RCF Political Fund (RCFPF) has created a single destination for all important information related to the April 2nd election. Here you can find key dates, the RCFPF Spring Voter Guide with all endorsed candidates, six ways to "make a difference" in this Spring election, and an FAQ with key voter information. This is a great destination to share with friends and family so they can be informed as well. The Spring Election Hub is located on the menu at the top of the page
You can make a difference in your local community, and the Rock County First Political Fund is here to help!
The important Spring election is April 2nd, and you will help make it a success! Here are six ways to play!
1. Sign up for RCF Political Fund Super Saturday door-knocking events - March 23 and 30
2. Share important educational and financial freedom issues with family and friends, such as information on Rock County property taxes and school districts
3. VOTE, encourage others to vote in April 2nd election; & share important voter information. Print and share the Spring Voter Guide, & take to the polls (available on or by March 6)
4. Support your local candidates by volunteering or donating to their campaigns
5. Come meet the endorsed candidates in Beloit (March 6) or Janesville (March 13)
6. Stay in touch with RCF, & informed about the election by signing up for e-updates
As Americans, we value our freedoms. Events in recent history often cause us to fear that those freedoms granted to us in the Constitution could be limited by the wealthy and powerful forces in our government. But the national policy discussions are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to freedom.